If you are interested in completing your Master of Science degree in Germany in the field of “Air Quality Control, Waste Water, and Solid Waste Process Engineering” at the University of Stuttgart, please take a closer look at the application requirements and procedures. They are looking forward to receiving your application!
About the University of Stuttgart
The University of Stuttgart is a leading research university located in Stuttgart, Germany. It was founded in 1829 and is organized into 10 faculties. It is one of the oldest technical universities in Germany with highly-ranked programs in civil, mechanical, industrial, and electrical engineering, among others. It is a member of TU9, an incorporated society of the largest and most notable German institutes of technology. The university is primarily known for its reputation in advanced automotive engineering, etc.
University of Stuttgart WASTE Scholarship Program
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: University of Stuttgart
- Country of Study: Germany
- School of Study: University of Stuttgart
- Course to Study: Not specified
- State of Origin: N/A
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2023
Aim and Benefits of the University of Stuttgart WASTE Scholarship Program
Successful applicants of the above scholarship program are entitled to the following benefits;
- Tuition Monthly payments of 750 euros
- Payments toward health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
Requirements for University of Stuttgart WASTE Scholarship Program Qualification
To be eligible for this program, applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree (or an equivalent degree) in Chemical, Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, Process Engineering, or a related field.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years of professional experience after their Bachelor Studies (Internships during Bachelor studies are not accepted).
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language, and one of the following test scores is required:
- TOEFL (CB): 213
- TOEFL (PB): 550
- TOEFL (iBT): 79
Please Note: TOEFL ITP is not accepted for the application OR IELTS (Academic): 6.5 OR a certificate of an equivalent English test not older than two years on the day of the application deadline.
German language knowledge “Basic User (A2)” under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Also, Those who do not have sufficient or certified knowledge of the German language have to attend the German Intensive Language Course in September (Free of charge).
How to Apply
Stuttgart 2023 Scholarship Program for Developing Countries is part of the EPOS-DAAD Program. There are two different application procedures and periods. Hence, the school recommends that you check all online application guidelines.
EPOS-DAAD Scholarship (Application period-Winter Term 2024/2025: 01:08:2023 – 30, 09: 2023) Deadline: September 30th, 2023 for Winter Term 2024/2025.
Important Notice: Please check the EPOS-DAAD website for more coming application periods there are some updates regarding requirements/documents.
Application Deadline: September 30th, 2023.