About Aliko Dangote Foundation (ADF)
Dangote Group’s vision of becoming the leading provider of essential daily needs in Sub-Saharan Africa has seen the company grow rapidly over the years and diversify into different business areas, each with its own distinct business needs. The Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) will ensure that the company has a ready supply of talent pools and skilled manpower with technical know-how to meet the diverse needs of the various businesses. The Graduate Trainee Programme is a 12 months structured training program designed to provide young graduates with excellent opportunities to pursue professional careers in a world-class enterprise with unparalleled opportunities for professional learning, development, and progression in a high-tech, multicultural, and diverse environment.
Aliko Dangote Foundation is a charity set up by Mr. Aliko Dangote in 1994 to enhance opportunities for social change through strategic investments that improve health and wellbeing, promote quality education, and broaden empowerment opportunities for individuals and communities. The Foundation has the mandate to realize Aliko Dangote’s vision of an Africa whose people are healthier, better educated, and more empowered. To achieve its mandate, the Foundation routinely partners with the Dangote Business Group, Governments, the Private Sector, and other Development Organizations on various development initiatives in Nigeria and the rest of the world.
Why Choose Dangote?
With a substantial number of employees spread across various locations and business units, trainees will learn from highly skilled professionals who are experts in their disciplines. As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote
- Participating in on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering innovative ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
N/B: At the end of this program, you should be ready for higher responsibilities.
Aim and Benefits of the Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Program
The aims of this program include but are not limited to;
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Qualification Requirements for the Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Program
To be eligible to take part in this program, you must have the following qualifications and meet the following requirements
- First Degree / HND from a reputable University / Polytechnic/equivalent with a minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) or Upper Credit (HND) or equivalent.
- Not more than 28 years of age (fresh graduates), at the time of applying.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC service.
- Have 0 – 2 years of experience.
- Exhibit High Personal Integrity, Entrepreneurship, and Analytical Thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity, innovation, and resilience.
- Passion for the Organisation.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Aliko Dangote Foundation (ADF) on apply.workable.com to apply
For more details, visit the Dangote Group website.